More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "The production of children, the nurture of those born, and the daily life of men, of these matters woman is visibly the cause."
More In God
- "Woman was God’s second mistake."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Art is subject to arbitrary fashion."― Kary Mullis
- "Shun no toil to make yourself remarkable by some talent or other; yet do not devote yourself to one branch exclusively. Strive to get clear notions about all. Give up no science entirely; for science is but one."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca