More From Guru Nanak
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
More In God
- "God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it."― Steve Harvey
- "Art is subject to arbitrary fashion."― Kary Mullis
- "Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god."― Aristotle