More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
More In God
- "Just as a mother finds pleasure in taking her little child on her lap, there to feed and caress him, in like manner our loving God shows His fondness for His beloved souls who have given themselves entirely to Him and have placed all their hope in His goodness."― Alphonsus Liguori
- "Through selfless work, love of God grows in the heart. Then through his grace one realize him in course of time. God can be seen. One can talk to him as I am talking to you."― Ramakrishna
- "Power never takes a back step only in the face of more power."― Malcolm X