More From Guru Nanak
- "Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God."
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
More In Death
- "There’s been a slow death in a way. On the positive side, there are films getting into the Academy Awards that wouldn’t have, but on the negative side, financiers are now dominant and making all the decisions. I can’t count the ways a director’s vision is compromised."― Lili Taylor
- "A Shakespearean tragedy as so far considered may be called a story of exceptional calamity leading to the death of a man in high estate. But it is clearly much more than this, and we have now to regard it from another side."― Andrew Coyle Bradley
- "If you have only one passion in life – football – and you pursue it to the exclusion of everything else, it becomes very dangerous. When you stop doing this activity it is as though you are dying. The death of that activity is a death in itself."― Eric Cantona