More From Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- "The relationship between reader and characters is very difficult. It is even more peculiar than the relationship between the writer and his characters."
- "I read the Odyssey because it was the story of a man who returned home after being absent for more than twenty years and was recognized only by his dog."
- "Puns are a form of humor with words."
More In Famous
- "The Band was always famous for its retirements; we’d go and play and get a little petty cash together, and then not see each other till it was time to fill our pockets up again."― Rick Danko
- "Nevertheless, there is another threat on the horizon. I see this threat in environmentalism which is becoming a new dominant ideology, if not a religion. Its main weapon is raising the alarm and predicting the human life endangering climate change based on man-made global warming."― Vaclav Klaus
- "I don’t put weight on fame, and having people around me just because I am famous makes me feel really bad about myself."― Jessica Alba