More From Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- "I read the Odyssey because it was the story of a man who returned home after being absent for more than twenty years and was recognized only by his dog."
- "Puns are a form of humor with words."
- "What I do believe is that there is always a relationship between writing and reading, a constant interplay between the writer on the one hand and the reader on the other."
More In Famous
- "I don’t feel I was ever a ‘famous’ child actor. I was just a working actor who happened to be a kid. I was never really in a hit show until I was a teenager with West Wing playing First Daughter Zoey Bartlet. In a way, that was my saving grace – not being a star on a hit show. It kept me working and kept me grounded."― Elizabeth Moss
- "For now I’m just enjoying being a mom. I don’t want to be more famous and more rich. I want to be a good mom."― Jewel
- "I’ve never been much of a computer guy at least in terms of playing with computers. Actually until I was about 11 I didn’t use a computer for preparing for games at all. I was playing a bit online, was using the chess club mainly. Now, obviously, the computer is an important tool for me preparing for my games."― Magnus Carlsen