More From Guillermo Cabrera Infante
- "Puns are a form of humor with words."
- "If you look closely, there is no book more visual than Three Trapped Tigers, in that it is filled with blank pages, dark pages, it has stars made of words, the famous magical cube made of numbers, and there is even a page which is a mirror."
- "The relationship between reader and characters is very difficult. It is even more peculiar than the relationship between the writer and his characters."
More In Society
- "Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards."― Robert Orben
- "The sinews of art and literature, like those of war, are money."― Samuel Butler
- "I did it to myself. It wasn’t society… it wasn’t a pusher, it wasn’t being blind or being black or being poor. It was all my doing."― Ray Charles