More From Groucho Marx
- "Politics doesn’t make strange bedfellows – marriage does."
- "Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."
- "The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution – this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths."
More In Beauty
- "He was afflicted by the thought that where Beauty was, nothing ever ran quite straight, which no doubt, was why so many people looked on it as immoral."― John Galsworthy
- "I tried for a while to be an agricultural worker and was hopelessly bored. I would stand around in heaps of manure and sing about the beauty of the work I wasn’t doing."― Theodore Bikel
- "Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don’t see somebody’s brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing."― James Caan