More From Groucho Marx
- "Women should be obscene and not heard."
- "Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."
- "Well, Art is Art, isn’t it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know."
More In Medical
- "I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor’s office was full of portraits by Picasso."― Rita Rudner
- "Medical research in the twentieth century mostly takes place in the lab; in the Renaissance, though, researchers went first and foremost to the library to see what the ancients had said."― Peter Lewis Allen
- "I don’t believe medical discoveries are doing much to advance human life. As fast as we create ways to extend it we are inventing ways to shorten it."― Christiaan Barnard