More From Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "An important lever for sustained action in tackling poverty and reducing hunger is money."
- "This is a historic moment in global public health, demonstrating the international will to tackle a threat to health head on."
- "A safe and nutritionally adequate diet is a basic individual right and an essential condition for sustainable development, especially in developing countries."
More In Diet
- "All through my life what I’ve loved doing is watching movies. I love the escapism of film, I love stories. So it is incredible to be able to be in them as much as I am, to see them from the first stitch in a costume to the end product."― Keira Knightley
- "The best anti-aging advice I’ve ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging."― Carolyn Murphy
- "So, when it comes to eating healthy, it’s just doing the right thing. And it’s not something you have to do 365 days a year, but I think it’s something you have to do 25 days a month. Let’s put it that way."― Mike Ditka