More From Greg Kinnear
- "I can’t not find humor in elements of most parts of life, but at the same time nothing ever seems perpetually funny to me."
- "My grandfather had two boys, my uncle had three boys, my dad had me and my two brothers, each of my brothers have had two boys. Then something happened with the chromosomal experiment and suddenly I’ve got three girls."
- "Let’s keep the chemists over here and the food over here, that’s my feeling. What do I know? But that is a big aspect of fast food is their ability to artificially taint the colors and the smells and stuff to stimulate appetite."
More In Peace
- "If there is to be peace in our industrial life let the employer recognize his obligation to his employees – at least to the degree set forth in existing statutes."― John L. Lewis
- "I was so wild and crazy and dumb in my car. It didn’t run but 30 miles an hour. You made do."― Muddy Waters
- "For me, peace should provide security to the Jewish people."― Ariel Sharon