More From Greg Kinnear
- "Everybody’s family has problems."
- "My family moved – first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool."
- "Audiences don’t ever disappoint me, in the sense that movies I feel really good about, they usually feel really good about too."
More In Peace
- "The conflict in the Middle East needs to be solved for the same reasons. It is necessary to reach a two-states solution, built on international law, for sustainable peace and development, and it can only be achieved through joint efforts by the international community."― Anna Lindh
- "Let Jammu and Kashmir lead the way in the building of a new future for India. Let it set an example to the rest of India and the world by showing how the entire region can be transformed into a zone of peace, stability and prosperity."― Pranab Mukherjee
- "Work will win when wishy washy wishing won t."― Thomas S. Monson