More From Greg Kinnear
- "‘Little Miss Sunshine’ snowballed. It was a tiny movie. We shot it in 30 days, and it was really fun to do, but it was one of those small movies that you don’t hold out huge hope for."
- "I’m very leery of show business, having been in Los Angeles for the last 10 years. Buzz is a dangerous thing that I’ve heard applied to a lot of people that I’ve since not heard of again."
- "There’s something in human nature, the trying-to-get-on-with-it quality of people, the struggle to maintain or keep the show going can be exhausting."
More In Peace
- "I believe that in the end the abolition of war, the maintenance of world peace, the adjustment of international questions by pacific means will come through the force of public opinion, which controls nations and peoples."― Frank B. Kellogg
- "We have a long way to go before we are able to hear the voices of everyone on earth, but I believe that providing voices and building bridges is essential for the World Peace we all wish for."― Joichi Ito
- "I don’t dare postulate about science, but I know that it takes both emotion and intellect in order for art to happen."― Lukas Foss