More From Greg Kinnear
- "Part of filmmaking is always a guessing game, and part of it is always a game of trust."
- "Here’s the thing about movies, all movies end up on television. That’s their life. Whether you like it or not, I don’t care how much money you spend on it, or how big or broad the film is, or who the actors are in it, eventually it’s all coming out of the box."
- "Everybody’s family has problems."
More In Peace
- "Moreover, environmental health at the local level has become narrowly focused, very much defined around regulations and the attendant regulatory debates."― Samuel Wilson
- "You realize that for all the shenanigans that go on in the big circus of politics, everybody wakes up and goes to work."― Lewis Black
- "I really love peace and quiet."― Barry Sanders