More From Greg Anderson
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
- "Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
More In Dreams
- "I think the church and the religion right now have a lot more to be worried about than SLAYER."― Kerry King
- "Dreams can be like charades in which we act out words rather than see or speak them."― Jane Roberts
- "A player dreams of being a superstar, but he doesn’t want people flocking all over him asking for an autograph."― Dennis Rodman