More From Greg Anderson
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
- "Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
More In Dreams
- "If we suppose that many natural phenomena are in effect computations, the study of computer science can tell us about the kinds of natural phenomena that can occur."― Rudy Rucker
- "The last few years I became a lot more into sports. Growing up, the sports I liked were independent sports, like skateboarding. I was really into skateboarding, and not necessarily team televised sports."― Mark Hoppus
- "Literature for me isn’t a workaday job, but something which involves desires, dreams and fantasy."― Antonio Tabucchi