More From Greg Anderson
- "Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
More In Dreams
- "I am rich beyond the dreams of avarice."― Edward Moore
- "Not only the priceless heritage of our fathers, of our seamen, of our Empire builders is being thrown away in a war that serves no British interests – but our alliance leader Stalin dreams of nothing but the destruction of that heritage of our fathers?"― John Amery
- "Saddle your dreams before you ride em."― Mary Webb