More From Greg Anderson
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
- "Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
More In Dreams
- "And they were writing scripts where Christine had hit the glass ceiling. And I always thought Christine would never hit the glass ceiling. I thought her dreams would take her. Maybe her dreams wouldn’t take her where she wanted, but she still had her dreams."― Sharon Gless
- "I’m not just a boy toy. I have feelings and dreams like anybody else."― Jon Stewart
- "Saddle your dreams before you ride em."― Mary Webb