More From Greg Anderson
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
- "Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
More In Dreams
- "Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen."― Corin Nemec
- "I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."― Khalil Gibran
- "But are not the dreams of poets and the tales of travellers notoriously false?"― H. P. Lovecraft