More From Gordon Ramsay
- "Swearing is industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results."
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."
- "I grew up in a funny way."
More In Teacher
- "So what does a good teacher do? Create tension – but just the right amount."― Donald Norman
- "Golf is about knowledge, and studying another player – more than listening to a teacher – is the best way to get it."― Vijay Singh
- "She felt like a chess player who, by the clever handling of his pieces, sees the game taking the course intended. Her eyes were bright and tender with a smile as they glanced up into his; and her lips looked hungry for the kiss which they invited."― Kate Chopin