More From Gordon Ramsay
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."
- "I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate."
More In Success
- "Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive."― Andy Grove
- "While I was doing stand-up, I thought I knew for sure that success meant getting everyone to like me. So I became whoever I thought people wanted me to be. I’d say yes when I wanted to say no, and I even wore a few dresses."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "There is no middle ground in Hollywood; you’re a failure or you’re a success. That mentality is wild."― Javier Bardem