More From Gordon Ramsay
- "The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen."
- "I suppose your security is your success and your key to success is your fine palate."
- "Swearing is industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results."
More In Romantic
- "Success is fickle, but creativity is a gift."― Tommy Shaw
- "Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance."― Oscar Wilde
- "I heard this music coming out of the radio and it was ‘Ain’t Nobody’s Business.’ It got me. I thought, ‘I can do this.’ I decided just like that. No romantic story."― Jerry Leiber