More From Gordon Ramsay
- "I don’t think it’s a good advert for any restaurant, a fat chef, and secondly, who wants to eat a dessert when the chef’s a fat pig."
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."
- "I hid myself in food."
More In Romantic
- "I am not an adolescent, nor a romantic. I analyze objectively."― Dilma Rousseff
- "My mom was always saying: ‘Be whatever you want to be, but stick with it. Don’t waver. Don’t change who you are for anybody.’"― Miranda Lambert
- "Conventional wisdom holds that setting a timetable for getting American troops out of Iraq would be a mistake."― Nick Clooney