More From Gordon Ramsay
- "I grew up in a funny way."
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I swim like a fish and I have an amazing kick."
More In Teacher
- "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose."― Bill Gates
- "I got into this little habit of architecture and building. I designed a house in Colorado and one in Hawaii. The idea is supposed to be build and sell – but then I can never bring myself to sell them."― Trey Parker
- "What we now call school training, the pursuit of fixed studies at stated hours under the constant guidance of a teacher, I could scarcely be said to have enjoyed."― Simon Newcomb