More From Gordon Ramsay
- "I grew up in a funny way."
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I don’t think it’s a good advert for any restaurant, a fat chef, and secondly, who wants to eat a dessert when the chef’s a fat pig."
More In Teacher
- "You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room."― Dr. Seuss
- "But the idea that I should be a teacher and a researcher of some sort did not vary over the years."― Amartya Sen
- "My father followed, during most of his life, the precarious occupation of a country school teacher."― Simon Newcomb