More From Gordon Ramsay
- "There’s a bond among a kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family."
- "If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did."
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."
More In Success
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."― Donny Osmond
- "Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction."― Al Bernstein
- "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."― George Bernard Shaw