More From Gordon Ramsay
- "It’s vulgar, coming from where I do, to talk about money."
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure."
More In Success
- "Success is full of promise till one gets it, and then it seems like a nest from which the bird has flown."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success."― Havelock Ellis
- "The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others."― Vincent Van Gogh