More From Gordon Ramsay
- "It’s vulgar, coming from where I do, to talk about money."
- "Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself."
- "I grew up in a funny way."
More In Good
- "Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place."― Josh Billings
- "Yet, taught by time, my heart has learned to glow for other’s good, and melt at other’s woe."― Homer
- "The fact that food plays such an important part in my films has everything to do with my family."― Martin Scorsese