More From Gordon Ramsay
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I swim like a fish and I have an amazing kick."
- "I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever."
More In Good
- "Greek philosophy seems to have met with something with which a good tragedy is not supposed to meet, namely, a dull ending."― Karl Marx
- "I don’t believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can’t sit still."― Ashton Kutcher
- "There’s much to be said for feeling numb. Time passes more quickly. You eat less, and because numbness encourages laziness, you do fewer things, good or bad, and the world’s probably a better place for it."― Doug Coupland