More From Gordon Ramsay
- "If you want to become a great chef, you have to work with great chefs. And that’s exactly what I did."
- "I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure."
- "I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man."
More In Good
- "To understand me, you have to meet me and be around me. And then only if I’m in a good mood – don’t meet me in a bad mood."― Avril Lavigne
- "I think a gentleman is someone who holds the comfort of other people above their own. The instinct to do that is inside every good man, I believe. The rules about opening doors and buying dinner and all of that other ‘gentleman’ stuff is a chess game, especially these days."― Anna Kendrick
- "I think that the good and the great are only separated by the willingness to sacrifice."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar