More From Gordon Ramsay
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I’ve never been a hands-on dad. I’m not ashamed to admit it, but you can’t run a restaurant and be home for tea at 4:30 and bath and change nappies."
- "Find what’s hot, find what’s just opened and then look for the worst review of the week. There is so much to learn from watching a restaurant getting absolutely panned and having a bad experience. Go and see it for yourself."
More In Good
- "Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they’re honest about everything."― Chuck Klosterman
- "Patience is the art of hoping."― Luc de Clapiers
- "Larry Kasdan has made some of my favorite movies of all time so just to be working with him was a pleasure. Now that I have, I not only respect his work but I just love and respect him as a person."― Timothy Olyphant