More From Golda Meir
- "Women’s liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one is likely to do anything about that."
- "The public history of modern art is the story of conventional people not knowing what they are dealing with."
- "To be successful, a woman has to be much better at her job than a man."
More In War
- "War is a series of catastrophes which result in victory."― Albert Pike
- "We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons."― Michael Moore
- "In some states militant nationalism has gone to the lengths of dictatorship, the cult of the absolute or totalitarian state and the glorification of war."― Arthur Henderson