More From Godfrey Reggio
- "Now having said that, I realize that releasing a film in the real world is like trying to get General Motors to release a handmade car."
- "Technology has become as ubiquitous as the air we breathe, so we are no longer conscious of its presence."
- "But in fact if you look at film as a metaphor, only through the negative can you have the positive print. What I’m trying to get to is the positive value of negation."
More In Technology
- "Technology should be an important ingredient. It may be and should be a tool for social development."― Aleksander Kwasniewski
- "The U.S. uses most of its oil for transportation. We can limit U.S. demand for oil by requiring automakers to use the technology that already exists to improve fuel economy – technology that the automakers refuse to bring into the market despite societal demand."― Sherwood Boehlert
- "And at least in poetry you should feel free to lie. That is, not to lie, but to imagine what you want, to follow the direction of the poem."― Mark Strand