More From Godfrey Reggio
- "But in fact if you look at film as a metaphor, only through the negative can you have the positive print. What I’m trying to get to is the positive value of negation."
- "It is very easy to make clear what you want a film to say, but I did not wish to engage in overt propaganda, even for the right cause. I wanted to create an experience through the films, something where people could have the freedom of their own response to them."
- "It’s not that we use technology, we live technology."
More In Relationship
- "One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."― Euripides
- "I would be a terrible person to be in a relationship with because I’m either sleeping or at the theater."― Haley Joel Osment
- "You know, we’re not on stage, we’re not doing a play, so we don’t have a relationship with the audience but going through that process and also just hearing how much people love the film, you feel like you do have a relationship with the audience."― Virginia Madsen