More From Gloria Steinem
- "Happy or unhappy, families are all mysterious. We have only to imagine how differently we would be described – and will be, after our deaths – by each of the family members who believe they know us."
- "Clearly no one knows what leadership has gone undiscovered in women of all races, and in black and other minority men."
- "Like art, revolutions come from combining what exists into what has never existed before."
More In Change
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."― Margaret Mead
- "We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature."― Edmund Burke
- "It is not to be expected that human nature will change in a day."― Frank B. Kellogg