More From Gloria Steinem
- "I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing."
- "Power can be taken, but not given. The process of the taking is empowerment in itself."
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn."
More In Change
- "The cyberspace earnings I get from Linux come in the format of having a Network of people that know me and trust me, and that I can depend on in return."― Linus Torvalds
- "It’s just that fun atmosphere, working on the car, being with the guys. This is exactly what I needed."― Kurt Busch
- "One must change one’s tactics every ten years if one wishes to maintain one’s superiority."― Napoleon Bonaparte