More From Gloria Steinem
- "Unless we include a job as part of every citizen’s right to autonomy and personal fulfillment, women will continue to be vulnerable to someone else’s idea of what need is."
- "We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters."
- "God may be in the details, but the goddess is in the questions. Once we begin to ask them, there’s no turning back."
More In Home
- "If anything, a lot of electronic music is music that no one listens to at home, hardly. It’s really only to be heard when everyone’s out enjoying it."― David Byrne
- "I grew up in a home environment where I wasn’t getting esteem for anything I did."― Ben Affleck
- "Well, I’m not good with sliminess. I hate the thought of creatures that have slime on them or creatures that leave a slimy trail. At home, the sight of a slug can bring up my breakfast."― Jenny Eclair