More From Gloria Steinem
- "If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn’t it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?"
- "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
- "If you say, I’m for equal pay, that’s a reform. But if you say. I’m a feminist, that’s a transformation of society."
More In Home
- "Yeah, anybody can go in with two turntables and a microphone or a home studio sampler and a little cassette deck or whatever and make records in their bedrooms."― David Byrne
- "Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say that what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down."― Russell Baker
- "I’m not really much of a shopper. I have to say that I’d definitely prefer good sex. What makes good sex? Oh my god. I think you need to feel free and you have to really trust the other person. And you have to have that strange, mysterious chemical connection."― Kristin Davis