More From Gloria Steinem
- "If you say, I’m for equal pay, that’s a reform. But if you say. I’m a feminist, that’s a transformation of society."
- "Because I have work to care about, it is possible that I may be less difficult to get along with than other women when the double chins start to form."
- "It is more rewarding to watch money change the world than watch it accumulate."
More In Leadership
- "We’re going to need to absorb some pain. The Republicans want to pile all the pain on people who can least afford it and the middle class and Democrats under his leadership want to make sure that we can address deficit reduction and continue to make investments and shared sacrifice is going to be imperative in order to be able to do that."― Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "France, after the month of May, will share trust with the current leadership of the United States which, on many subjects, has tended to take useful positions in our view."― Francois Hollande
- "All violence consists in some people forcing others, under threat of suffering or death, to do what they do not want to do."― Leo Tolstoy