More From Gloria Steinem
- "If the shoe doesn’t fit, must we change the foot?"
- "I’ve yet to be on a campus where most women weren’t worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I’ve yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing."
- "If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn’t it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?"
More In Leadership
- "The art of leadership… consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention."― Adolf Hitler
- "There are three secrets to managing. The first secret is have patience. The second is be patient. And the third most important secret is patience."― Chuck Tanner
- "The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. This myth asserts that people simply either have certain charismatic qualities or not. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born."― Warren G. Bennis