More From Gloria Steinem
- "The first resistance to social change is to say it’s not necessary."
- "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
- "Because I have work to care about, it is possible that I may be less difficult to get along with than other women when the double chins start to form."
More In Leadership
- "I think our leadership team is a highly accountable leadership team."― Steve Ballmer
- "Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."― Colin Powell
- "The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership."― Harvey S. Firestone