More From Glenn Hughes
- "I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history."
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."
More In Art
- "Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other."― Leo Buscaglia
- "Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art."― Ansel Adams
- "The ultimate art form of fashion is couture. I completely geek out when it comes to couture. It shows fashion as it used to be. I don’t know how many people can actually afford the clothes, but in a way, that’s beside the point."― Diane Kruger