More From Glenn Hughes
- "I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history."
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."
More In Art
- "I paint with shapes."― Alexander Calder
- "I’d like to introduce someone who has just come into my life. I’ve admired him for 35 years. He’s someone who represents integrity, honesty, art, and on top of that stuff I’m actually sleeping with him."― Shirley MacLaine
- "The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."― Henry Ward Beecher