More From Glenn Hughes
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."
- "I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history."
More In Art
- "My trade and art is to live."― Michel de Montaigne
- "Becoming emancipated at 14, my life wasn’t normal. I didn’t have to go to school, so I didn’t. I was rebellious by nature. I spent my 20s focusing on my company, Flower Films, and producing movies. Now that I’m almost 30, I would like to try other things in lie. I’m crazy about photography, and I want to take an art history class."― Drew Barrymore
- "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."― Dwight D. Eisenhower