More From Glenn Hughes
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."
- "I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history."
More In Art
- "After its hothouse incubation in the seventies, appropriation breathed important new life into art. This life flowered spectacularly over the decades – even if it’s now close to aesthetic kudzu."― Jerry Saltz
- "Religion is essentially the art and the theory of the remaking of man. Man is not a finished creation."― Edmund Burke
- "The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection."― Michelangelo