More From Glenn Danzig
- "In Japan, they have TV sets in cars right now, where you can punch up traffic routes, weather, everything! You can get Internet access already in cars in Japan, so within the next 2 to 3 years it’s gonna be so crazy!"
- "It’s okay for Christians throughout centuries to exterminate races and for their priests to rape little kids throughout decades, but trying to give the people the power to think and be individual, that’s evil?"
- "Wars have always started over religion."
More In Attitude
- "Mental attitude and concentration are the keys to pitching."― Ferguson Jenkins
- "Hence, within the space of two generations there has been a complete revolution in the attitude of the trades-unions toward the women working in their trades."― Florence Kelley
- "When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order."― Meister Eckhart