More From Glenn Beck
- "Let me go over this again on the reclaiming the civil rights movement. People of faith that believe that you have an equal right to justice – that is the essence. And if it’s not the essence, then we’ve been sold a pack of lies. The essence is everyone deserves a shot – the content of character, not the color of skin."
- "Good for you, you have a heart, you can be a liberal. Now, couple your heart with your brain, and you can be a conservative."
- "I was in Washington, D.C., on the morning show, by the time I was 18, programming a station by 19, No. 1 in the mornings. I think I was making, I don’t know, a quarter of a million dollars by the time I was 25."
More In Money
- "I call crony capitalism, where you take money from successful small businesses, spend it in Washington on favored industries, on favored individuals, picking winners and losers in the economy, that’s not pro-growth economics. That’s not entrepreneurial economics. That’s not helping small businesses. That’s cronyism, that’s corporate welfare."― Paul Ryan
- "Countries have lost their culture because what they wanted was money. Money became the running theme in every country and culture was sacrificed."― Yoko Ono
- "Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. If you don’t feel well, tell your doctor, but not the marketplace. If you need money, go to the bank, but not the marketplace."― Jim Rohn