More From Glenn Beck
- "Let me tell you, it is still morning in America. It just happens to be kind of a head pounding, hung over for four hours in America – and it’s shaping up to be a nasty day, but its still morning in America."
- "Every time the government grows we lose more of who we are."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
More In Money
- "But look, I was born in 1956, the peak year for births in US history. I think I’m very representative of many of the thought processes my generation have been through and, by and large, people of my age have had their imprint planted on the consciousness of western society for a long time."― Tom Hanks
- "I advise everybody not to save: spend your money. Most people save all their lives and leave it to somebody else. Money is to be enjoyed."― Hedy Lamarr
- "I did my time for the rape. I paid my money to Las Vegas. I paid my dues."― Mike Tyson