More From Glenn Beck
- "The message that I gave on the – on the steps today was that you need to stand for those things that are right and empower the individual. Believe in the power of one person. Don’t believe that you can’t do it. Everybody wants – everybody wants a shot. That we can all agree on. Beyond that, it becomes politics. I’m not talking politics."
- "I’m a dad, and I no longer see a way for my kids to even inherit the money that I’m making, let alone go out there, have an idea, and create it in their own lifetime."
- "Political Correctness doesn’t change us, it shuts us up."
More In Success
- "Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better."― John Carmack
- "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow."― Orison Swett Marden
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."― Denis Waitley