More From Glenn Beck
- "Good for you, you have a heart, you can be a liberal. Now, couple your heart with your brain, and you can be a conservative."
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."
- "I don’t fancy myself a political commentator. I hate politics. I hate it."
More In Success
- "Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing you’ll have left is your character."― Vince Gill
- "I did stand-up comedy for 18 years. Ten of those years were spent learning, four years were spent refining, and four years were spent in wild success. I was seeking comic originality, and fame fell on me as a byproduct. The course was more plodding than heroic."― Steve Martin
- "The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca