More From Glenn Beck
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
- "Please stop teaching my children that everyone gets a trophy just for participating. What is this, the Nobel Prize? Not everybody gets a trophy."
- "And I’ve come to the place where I believe that there’s no way to solve these problems, these issues – there’s nothing that we can do that will solve the problems that we have and keep the peace, unless we solve it through God, unless we solve it in being our highest self. And that’s a pretty tall order."
More In Business
- "Our business is infested with idiots who try to impress by using pretentious jargon."― David Ogilvy
- "Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn’t always have to be their top priority."― William Arthur Ward
- "White shall not neutralize the black, nor good compensate bad in man, absolve him so: life’s business being just the terrible choice."― Robert Browning