More From Glenn Beck
- "I’m a dad, and I no longer see a way for my kids to even inherit the money that I’m making, let alone go out there, have an idea, and create it in their own lifetime."
- "I was in Washington, D.C., on the morning show, by the time I was 18, programming a station by 19, No. 1 in the mornings. I think I was making, I don’t know, a quarter of a million dollars by the time I was 25."
- "I have found there are four steps to change. 1. You must want it. 2. You must believe it. 3. You must live it. 4. You will become it."
More In Romantic
- "I love romantic comedies. I like to watch them and I like to be in them. It’s something that’s increasingly difficult to find that spark of originality that makes if different than the ones that come before."― Julia Roberts
- "I saw Tequila Sunrise as a romantic picture with complex, bigger than life characters."― Conrad Hall
- "In those days, boxing was very glamorous and romantic. You listened to fights on the radio, and a good announcer made it seem like a contest between gladiators."― Joseph Barbera