More From Glenn Beck
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."
- "When you live in an alcoholic family or an abusive family, you tiptoe, you don’t want to step on any mines."
- "Music is the language of the heart, and conservatives always screw it up."
More In Romantic
- "My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty."― Kate Walsh
- "It’s harder and harder to make a well-done romantic comedy these days because the conventions have been so played out."― Dana Fox
- "The amount of speculation surrounding my romantic life is astounding. It’s strange how involved people get: invested and angry, really disappointed."― Sienna Miller