More From Glenn Beck
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."
- "Not a single time have we gotten a right from Congress or from the President. We get them from God."
- "I have found there are four steps to change. 1. You must want it. 2. You must believe it. 3. You must live it. 4. You will become it."
More In Teacher
- "To the teacher weighed down with paperwork, I say: you’ve been messed around too often. You came into teaching to spend your time teaching children not filling in forms."― William Hague
- "I decided at age 9, but I was reinforced at age 13 when a teacher told me I had talent. I can’t say she really motivated me because I already knew. I knew I had talent. I went to the Jewish community theater and got in plays there. Then I went for the movies.’"― Richard Dreyfuss
- "The main thing I am interested in is my experience as a teacher."― Frank McCourt