More From Glenn Beck
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
- "Political Correctness doesn’t change us, it shuts us up."
More In Teacher
- "The main thing I am interested in is my experience as a teacher."― Frank McCourt
- "Some days I would be there at ten in the morning and wouldn’t leave till ten at night, and the others would waltz in for a couple of hours and then leave, because I was doing that painting thing. And they were happy to see that being done."― Lindsey Buckingham
- "I think eventually I want to become a teacher, like my father wanted to be, and hopefully positively influence the next generation."― Ann Curry