More From Glenn Beck
- "We just put General Motors in the hands of people who can’t even run our own government."
- "I’m a dad, and I no longer see a way for my kids to even inherit the money that I’m making, let alone go out there, have an idea, and create it in their own lifetime."
- "No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it."
More In Music
- "People do dismiss ambient music, don’t they? They call it ‘easy listening,’ as if to suggest that it should be hard to listen to."― Brian Eno
- "I didn’t really see the British punk movement, if that’s what it was, as wildly original, because I had been listening so intently to all the New York music since 1973, really."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music."― Billy Joel