More From Glenn Beck
- "People should be free, people should be unencumbered by regulation as much as possible, that big government always goes corrupt and the truth shall always set you free."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
- "By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family – I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn’t know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef – go to work in a kitchen someplace."
More In Music
- "If I look at the message I’m portraying, I think it definitely is be who you are, but be your best you."― Kim Kardashian
- "I’ve never missed a gig yet. Music makes people happy, and that’s why I go on doing it – I like to see everybody smile."― Buddy Guy
- "For some reason, the evolutionists have not come up with an evolution-based explanation for why human beings react so powerfully to music. But surely they will."― Dennis Prager