More From Glenn Beck
- "I was in Washington, D.C., on the morning show, by the time I was 18, programming a station by 19, No. 1 in the mornings. I think I was making, I don’t know, a quarter of a million dollars by the time I was 25."
- "Music is the language of the heart, and conservatives always screw it up."
- "We should reject big government and look inside ourselves for all the things that built this country into what it was."
More In Morning
- "I owed Lewis one thing, at least. Once you had suffered the experience of presenting a case at one of his Monday morning conferences, no other public appearance, whether on radio, TV or the lecture platform, could hold any terrors for you."― Anthony Storr
- "It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner."― Jonas Salk
- "You feel a little older in the morning. By noon I feel about 55."― Bob Dole