More From Glenn Beck
- "The message that I gave on the – on the steps today was that you need to stand for those things that are right and empower the individual. Believe in the power of one person. Don’t believe that you can’t do it. Everybody wants – everybody wants a shot. That we can all agree on. Beyond that, it becomes politics. I’m not talking politics."
- "I have found there are four steps to change. 1. You must want it. 2. You must believe it. 3. You must live it. 4. You will become it."
- "When you live in an alcoholic family or an abusive family, you tiptoe, you don’t want to step on any mines."
More In Politics
- "Their very conservatism is secondhand, and they don’t know what they are conserving."― Robertson Davies
- "Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage."― Ambrose Bierce
- "The thing I enjoyed most were visits from children. They did not want public office."― Herbert Hoover