More From Glenn Beck
- "When you live in an alcoholic family or an abusive family, you tiptoe, you don’t want to step on any mines."
- "Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one."
- "I’m the whitest guy you will ever meet. The first time I saw an African-American, my dad had to tell me to stop staring."
More In Music
- "A movie goes from several stages, from idea to script. As you continue shooting, you will make some adjustments. You’re constantly adjusting. It’s like a piece of music. You’re constantly trying to make it better."― Robert Rodriguez
- "Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting."― Gottfried Leibniz
- "Times were changing. Clothes were changing. Morals were changing. We went from romantic loves songs like I used to do to rock ‘n roll. Now that has changed to rap. So, there’s always a new generation with new music."― Bobby Vinton