More From Giuliana Rancic
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites."
- "If you are strong enough as a couple, reality shows can be a good thing for the relationship."
More In Dreams
- "I find intelligence sexy. I find a sense of humor sexy. I find sensitivity sexy."― Nicole Appleton
- "Real shapes and real patterns are things you would observe in nature, like the marks on the back of a cobra’s hood or the markings on a fish or a lizard. Imaginary shapes are just that, symbols that come to a person in dreams or reveries and are charged with meaning."― Jim Woodring
- "It’s not only imagination, it’s the distortion of the vision. You suddenly think, This person is idealistic, this person is strong, this person has dreams, when you know better most of the time. You put what you want to see on people."― Olivier Martinez