More From Giuliana Rancic
- "I have a new found respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "I thought I was dreaming. It was the most amazing moment of my entire life. Not only is Bill the love of my life, but he’s also my best friend. I couldn’t believe my dream guy was asking me to marry him!"
More In Dreams
- "There’s nothing as exciting as a comeback – seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance."― Rachel Griffiths
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."― Lady Gaga
- "My dreams were always small and puny. All I ever needed was a little house with a little picket fence by the sea. Little did I know that I would live in Malacanang Palace for 20 years and visit all the major palaces of mankind. And then also meet ordinary citizens and the leaders of superpowers."― Imelda Marcos