More From Giuliana Rancic
- "I’m from Naples. I was born in a poor neighborhood and I always, in my heart, felt like it would be amazing to be able to adopt a child from Naples. I could give someone the opportunity I had. I would love to give back in that way and pay it forward."
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "If you are strong enough as a couple, reality shows can be a good thing for the relationship."
More In Dreams
- "After all those days in the cotton fields, the dreams came true on a gold record on a piece of wood. It’s in my den where I can look at it every day. I wear it out lookin’ at it."― Carl Perkins
- "Music is more emotional than prose, more revolutionary than poetry. I’m not saying I’ve got the answers, just a of questions that I don’t hear other artists asking."― Malcolm Wilson
- "The readers are the ones who let us live our dreams. I try to write books which are really compelling – that you’d take on vacation and rather than going out, you’d read in your hotel room because you had to find out what happened. Hopefully that’s what readers are responding to."― Harlan Coben