More From Giuliana Rancic
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "I never thought my marriage could be stronger, or I could be closer to Bill. We prayed on our own, but now we prayed together and you’ll never know how much that means until you do it."
- "If you are strong enough as a couple, reality shows can be a good thing for the relationship."
More In Dreams
- "But are not the dreams of poets and the tales of travellers notoriously false?"― H. P. Lovecraft
- "Most of my friends in New York are single women or gay men."― Sarah Jessica Parker
- "It is all nonsense, to be sure; and so much the greater nonsense inasmuch as the true interpretation of many dreams – not by any means of all dreams – moves, it may be said, in the opposite direction to the method of psycho-analysis."― Arthur Machen