More From Giuliana Rancic
- "I’m from Naples. I was born in a poor neighborhood and I always, in my heart, felt like it would be amazing to be able to adopt a child from Naples. I could give someone the opportunity I had. I would love to give back in that way and pay it forward."
- "I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites."
- "I thought I was dreaming. It was the most amazing moment of my entire life. Not only is Bill the love of my life, but he’s also my best friend. I couldn’t believe my dream guy was asking me to marry him!"
More In Dreams
- "Man is a genius when he is dreaming."― Akira Kurosawa
- "Dreams really tell you about yourself more than anything else in this world could ever tell you."― Sylvia Browne
- "I couldn’t help but to think back to my classmates at Thomas Jefferson High School in San Antonio. They had the same talent, the same brains, the same dreams as the folks we sat with at Stanford and Harvard. I realized the difference wasn’t one of intelligence or drive. The difference was opportunity."― Julian Castro