More From Giuliana Rancic
- "I have a new found respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."
- "A rumor that followed me forever was that my family was in the mafia. For years I had to live with it. They’d call me the mafia princess, so I rolled with it for the rest of high school. People even joke about it today."
- "If you are strong enough as a couple, reality shows can be a good thing for the relationship."
More In Dreams
- "I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot."― Bill Gates
- "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."― Loretta Young
- "Literature for me isn’t a workaday job, but something which involves desires, dreams and fantasy."― Antonio Tabucchi