More From Giorgio Armani
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
More In Dreams
- "My life turned out to be beyond my greatest dreams."― Anthony Hopkins
- "Newspapers with declining circulations can complain all they want about their readers and even say they have no taste. But you will still go out of business over time. A newspaper is not a public trust – it has a business model that either works or it doesn’t."― Marc Andreessen
- "Those who have compared our life to a dream were right… we were sleeping wake, and waking sleep."― Michel de Montaigne