More From Giorgio Armani
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
More In Age
- "Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "But we are not going to stand by and go back to allowing people with preexisting conditions to be discriminated against, go back to the situation where people can be thrown off their insurance simply because they become seriously ill or you can’t get on your parents’ insurance after the age of 20."― David Axelrod
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"― Desiderius Erasmus