More From Giorgio Armani
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
More In Age
- "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."― Lao Tzu
- "Work is transformative. It gives you a greater chance of a greater income. You can affect your life while you’re of working age, so you have scope and opportunity. Pensioners do not."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There’s an immediacy of this day and age that doesn’t lend itself to being committed to anything."― Emily Blunt