More From Giorgio Armani
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
More In Age
- "I want a family someday and I know that I have to let love in to create that and I think there is someone out there for me, but I’m not on some crazy hunt for that right now."― Leighton Meester
- "You should not consider a man’s age but his acts."― Sophocles
- "It’s not catastrophes, murders, deaths, diseases, that age and kill us; it’s the way people look and laugh, and run up the steps of omnibuses."― Virginia Woolf