More From Giorgio Armani
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
More In Design
- "I have an all-Japanese design team, and none of them speak English. So it’s often funny and surprising how my ideas end up lost in translation."― Pharrell Williams
- "I can design a collection in a day and I always do, cause I’ve always got a load of Italians on my back, moaning that it’s late."― Alexander McQueen
- "Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."― Herodotus