More From Giorgio Armani
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
More In Design
- "The gays like ‘Project Runway’ because it’s a fashion, and the gays are into fashion and into design. It’s a creative industry, and most of the gays are pretty creative, in general. That’s just like the culture. We’re not all into politics necessarily. We’re more into the creative environment. I also think Heidi is a big draw. The boys love Heidi and think she’s so fabulous. I just think it’s a glitzy, fun show, and there are also always lots of gay boys on it, and, you know, that’s fun."― Christian Siriano
- "The design of a dress, furniture, a house, a room, a street and a city are all the same process."― Gianfranco Ferre
- "Acting isn’t for me. I don’t like being told what to do. I’m more interested in set design, more visually driven."― Sofia Coppola