More From Giorgio Armani
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves – that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness."
More In Design
- "Actually, I didn’t make the claim that Ruby follows the principle of least surprise. Someone felt the design of Ruby follows that philosophy, so they started saying that. I didn’t bring that up, actually."― Yukihiro Matsumoto
- "I wear a lot of different hats – from writer to producer and artist. We all do 5 or 6 jobs, everything from creating our own graphic design to actually recording and the whole bit."― William Bell
- "The reward is that you can actually create a world separate from reality with a story, actors, music, and camera design. When it works it can entertain, move people and teach us all."― Colleen Atwood