More From Giorgio Armani
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony."― James Allen
- "But let me tell you what happens when regulations go too far, when they seem to exist only for the purpose of justifying the existence of a regulator. It kills the people trying to start a business."― Marco Rubio
- "The principle we call self-love never seeks anything external for the sake of the thing, but only as a means of happiness or good: particular affections rest in the external things themselves."― Joseph Butler