More From Giorgio Armani
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
More In Happiness
- "There is a limit to the application of democratic methods. You can inquire of all the passengers as to what type of car they like to ride in, but it is impossible to question them as to whether to apply the brakes when the train is at full speed and accident threatens."― Leon Trotsky
- "To attain happiness in another world we need only to believe something, while to secure it in this world we must do something."― Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- "Before the boat docked, however, he confessed because he was contemplating running for president, he couldn’t separate from his wife. I believed him when he told me he faced a difficult choice between pursuing personal happiness and his political destiny."― Donna Rice