More From Giorgio Armani
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
More In Happiness
- "Action may not bring happiness but there is no happiness without action."― William James
- "It is great happiness to be praised of them who are most praiseworthy."― Philip Sidney
- "The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it."― Jacques Yves Cousteau