More From Giorgio Armani
- "I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical."
- "Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer."
- "I love things that age well – things that don’t date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best."
More In Happiness
- "So even though I consider myself a fairly upbeat person, energetic and things like that, I never do very well on happiness tests."― Barbara Ehrenreich
- "There is nothing can pay one for that invaluable ignorance which is the companion of youth, those sanguine groundless hopes, and that lively vanity which makes all the happiness of life."― Mary Wortley
- "I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness."― Kanye West