More From Gina Carano
- "My mom used to tell me: ‘It’s not what you weigh; it’s what you look like.’"
- "Since I’ve started fighting it has taught me a lot about self respect, self confidence and self control."
- "A lot of people enjoyed the film ‘Haywire’ and a lot of people have mixed feelings on it but regardless, a lot of people have said really wonderful things about it being my first experience, that the fighting they absolutely enjoyed. So I think I’ve gotten a lot more fans, actually."
More In Respect
- "Mexico takes a hard line on immigration, demanding that visitors to her shores enter lawfully, and show her respect during their stay."― John Linder
- "I find respect for a mediocre British composer, as opposed to a really good American, ridiculous because they automatically respect a composer if he’s from England."― John Corigliano
- "I had found English audiences highly satisfactory. They are the best listeners in the world. Perhaps the music-lovers of some of our larger cities equal the English, but I do not believe they can be surpassed in that respect."― John Philip Sousa