More From Gillian Anderson
- "I was a daydreamer, and there is a lot of history and geography and science I missed out on because I was in my head. And I regret that."
- "In my case, I was born to parents who were very young, and I don’t think they were entirely ready to have a child. My dad was going to college and working two or three jobs at the same time, and my mum was working and going to school."
- "It’s so funny, because right now I’m very tired and my brains a little dead, I tend to get very focused and serious. So, I’m probably coming off a lot more like Scully right now."
More In Relationship
- "We are concerned with the relationship between art and life. Contemporary art is only intelligible in terms of its relationship to our life."― David Elliott
- "The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex."― Wynonna Judd
- "My biggest challenge is trust, and really believing that trust, in letting things just happen personally and professionally and trust with myself. But I’m getting better at it."― Katherine Moennig