More From Gillian Anderson
- "In my case, I was born to parents who were very young, and I don’t think they were entirely ready to have a child. My dad was going to college and working two or three jobs at the same time, and my mum was working and going to school."
- "I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that."
- "It’s so funny, because right now I’m very tired and my brains a little dead, I tend to get very focused and serious. So, I’m probably coming off a lot more like Scully right now."
More In Relationship
- "The clock talked loud. I threw it away, it scared me what it talked."― Tillie Olsen
- "I am an optimist about the UK. We have been involved in trade with our European partners, which we will always be doing whatever this relationship is. We are a member of the EU. That gives us benefits. But we have to figure out where that is going. In the world, we are a global trader already."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "I think Andrew Stanton is such an amazing, creative mind."― Lynn Collins