More From Gillian Anderson
- "I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that."
- "I was a daydreamer, and there is a lot of history and geography and science I missed out on because I was in my head. And I regret that."
- "It’s so funny, because right now I’m very tired and my brains a little dead, I tend to get very focused and serious. So, I’m probably coming off a lot more like Scully right now."
More In Relationship
- "While I don’t often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have ‘chosen’ is to be in a gay relationship."― Cynthia Nixon
- "I have my own strength."― Nina Hagen
- "Every relationship between two individuals or two groups will be characterized by the ratio of secrecy that is involved in it."― Georg Simmel