More From Gillian Anderson
- "I was a daydreamer, and there is a lot of history and geography and science I missed out on because I was in my head. And I regret that."
- "Be of service. Whether you make yourself available to a friend or co-worker, or you make time every month to do volunteer work, there is nothing that harvests more of a feeling of empowerment than being of service to someone in need."
- "It’s so funny, because right now I’m very tired and my brains a little dead, I tend to get very focused and serious. So, I’m probably coming off a lot more like Scully right now."
More In Relationship
- "The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender."― Emil Ludwig
- "We have to understand how the extremists got the way they are. Without that kind of understanding, we’d never really get to know them. I put in nothing about their childhoods. But what I have put in is stuff about the weird symbiotic relationship between us and them."― Jon Ronson
- "I’m an awfully loyal friend. Once I’ve started a relationship with someone, it’s like they are syrup and I’m a pancake. Their syrup gets into my pancake, so to speak."― Warren Farrell