More From Gilda Radner
- "The goal is to live a full, productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived."
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."
- "Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily."
More In Women
- "It is women who bear the race in bloody agony. Suffering is a kind of horror. Blood is a kind of horror. Women are born with horror in their very bloodstream. It is a biological thing."― Bela Lugosi
- "A man who pretends to understand women is bad manners. For him to really to understand them is bad morals."― Henry James
- "The kind of pace that you want to use in a Western – just to acknowledge the land in the distance that everyone has to travel, and the way things develop sort of slowly – it’s almost the antithetical of what’s currently going on in the movies, you know."― Lawrence Kasdan