More From Gilda Radner
- "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."
- "The goal is to live a full, productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived."
- "Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily."
More In Women
- "For women’s tears are but the sweat of eyes."― Juvenal
- "I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass and shake it."― Shirley MacLaine
- "If you have one good series, you know, it’s a blessing. Two good series is unusual. Three is a phenomenon, but right now, I’m working with these wonderful women on ‘Hot in Cleveland,’ and Valerie Bertinelli, and Wendy Malick and Jane Leeves are like, it’s like the buddy-ship we had on ‘Golden Girls’ and ‘Mary Tyler Moore.’"― Betty White