More From Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "The paradox of courage is that a man must be a little careless of his life even in order to keep it."
- "There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds."
- "Man is an exception, whatever else he is. If he is not the image of God, then he is a disease of the dust. If it is not true that a divine being fell, then we can only say that one of the animals went entirely off its head."
More In Life
- "The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others."― Albert Schweitzer
- "To me, if life boils down to one thing, it’s movement. To live is to keep moving."― Jerry Seinfeld
- "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."― Carl Jung