More From Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Science in the modern world has many uses; its chief use, however, is to provide long words to cover the errors of the rich."
- "The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see."
- "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
More In Courage
- "Love is the most difficult and dangerous form of courage. Courage is the most desperate, admirable and noble kind of love."― Delmore Schwartz
- "In our film profession you may have Gable’s looks, Tracy’s art, Marlene’s legs or Liz’s violet eyes, but they don’t mean a thing without that swinging thing called courage."― Frank Capra
- "Creativity takes courage."― Henri Matisse