More From Giacomo Casanova
- "I am bound to add that the excess in too little has ever proved in me more dangerous than the excess in too much; the last may cause indigestion, but the first causes death."
- "I always made my food congenial to my constitution, and my health was always excellent."
- "Heart and head are the constituent parts of character; temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved."
More In Happiness
- "To have the sense of creative activity is the great happiness and the great proof of being alive."― Matthew Arnold
- "The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity."― Olivia Goldsmith
- "Remember that happiness is as contagious as gloom. It should be the first duty of those who are happy to let others know of their gladness."― Maurice Maeterlinck