More From Giacomo Casanova
- "Heart and head are the constituent parts of character; temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved."
- "I have met with some of them – very honest fellows, who, with all their stupidity, had a kind of intelligence and an upright good sense, which cannot be the characteristics of fools."
- "For my future I have no concern, and as a true philosopher, I never would have any, for I know not what it may be: as a Christian, on the other hand, faith must believe without discussion, and the stronger it is, the more it keeps silent."
More In Happiness
- "I’ve gotten to a point, where I realize that happiness doesn’t come from the outside."― Ricky Williams
- "When you analyze happiness, it turns out that the way you spend your time is extremely important."― Daniel Kahneman
- "Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."― Fiona Shaw