More From Giacomo Casanova
- "In the mean time I worship God, laying every wrong action under an interdict which I endeavour to respect, and I loathe the wicked without doing them any injury."
- "Heart and head are the constituent parts of character; temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved."
- "I am bound to add that the excess in too little has ever proved in me more dangerous than the excess in too much; the last may cause indigestion, but the first causes death."
More In Happiness
- "We’re starting to push the envelope in terms of the expectations, and you can also have your own style, personality and sense of humor, because now we’re allowed to."― Lisa Guerrero
- "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."― Thomas Jefferson
- "Self-pity comes so naturally to all of us. The most solid happiness can be shaken by the compassion of a fool."― Andre Maurois