More From Giacomo Casanova
- "I learned very early that our health is always impaired by some excess either of food or abstinence, and I never had any physician except myself."
- "Should I perchance still feel after my death, I would no longer have any doubt, but I would most certainly give the lie to anyone asserting before me that I was dead."
- "Marriage is the tomb of love."
More In Men
- "When you’re safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you’re having an adventure you wish you were safe at home."― Thornton Wilder
- "For my name and memory I leave to men’s charitable speeches, and to foreign nations and the next ages."― Francis Bacon
- "Science fiction, to me, has not only things that wouldn’t happen, but other planets."― Margaret Atwood