More From Gertrude Stein
- "The nineteenth century believed in science but the twentieth century does not."
- "Men cannot count, they do not know that two and two make four if women do not tell them so."
- "But the problem is that when I go around and speak on campuses, I still don’t get young men standing up and saying, ‘How can I combine career and family?’"
More In Funny
- "It’s funny how many people will come to Vegas to see your show where they might not come out to see you unless you come to their hometown."― Reba McEntire
- "It’s funny when people say, ‘I don’t think Julia likes me.’ Honey, if I don’t like you, you’re going to know about it."― Julia Roberts
- "It’s harder to be funny if you’re handsome than if you’re very normal-looking. It’s just more relatable. You’re the underdog. I mean it’s funny to see people struggle, and you don’t buy that Brad Pitt is struggling, you know that guy could be the most skill-less guy in the world, but if you look like that you will be fine for the rest of your life."― Jonah Hill