More From Gertrude Stein
- "Money is always there but the pockets change; it is not in the same pockets after a change, and that is all there is to say about money."
- "That is what war is and dancing it is forward and back, when one is out walking one wants not to go back the way they came but in dancing and in war it is forward and back."
- "Poetry consists in a rhyming dictionary and things seen."
More In Work
- "I do support artists standing by their beliefs and walking with integrity. We have to find a better way to commercially exploit music while giving artists their proper respect. This cannot be done while taking their contributions for granted or trying to control the scope of their growth and power through threats and fear tactics."― Lauryn Hill
- "I hope my music sets up the platform for me to be able to do lots of things – to have a cowboy-boot line, maybe, or do a perfume or makeup deal."― Miranda Lambert
- "You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving."― Anatole France