More From Gerry Adams
- "Such decisions will be far reaching and difficult. But you never lacked courage in the past. Your courage is now needed for the future."
- "The unionists also for their part, want to minimise the potential for change, not only on the equality agenda but on the issues of sovereignty and ending the union."
- "But if republicans are to prevail, if the peace process is to be successfully concluded and Irish sovereignty and re-unification secured, then we have to set the agenda – no-one else is going to do that."
More In Courage
- "True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher."― John Petit-Senn
- "The courage of the poet is to keep ajar the door that leads into madness."― Christopher Morley
- "Courage stands halfway between cowardice and rashness, one of which is a lack, the other an excess of courage."― Plutarch