More From Geronimo
- "I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say."
- "The soldiers never explained to the government when an Indian was wronged, but reported the misdeeds of the Indians."
- "I was warmed by the sun, rocked by the winds and sheltered by the trees as other Indian babes. I was living peaceably when people began to speak bad of me. Now I can eat well, sleep well and be glad. I can go everywhere with a good feeling."
More In Trust
- "It’s good to have a manager who shares your interests, or goals. You can presumably trust a husband. I don’t know if it’s the best way to work. I really shouldn’t discuss this."― Dorothy Stratten
- "Last week I did a piece for Style on advice to Laura Bush about how to help her husband. This week it’s religion. It just depends on what I find interesting at the moment."― Sally Quinn
- "You’re younger, you might want to go to clubs and kick it, but as you get older, you start seeing that life has more meaning to it. The people that you love are the people you want to start trusting and start wanting them to trust you and start respecting them."― R. Kelly