More From Gerald Jampolsky
- "Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others."
- "When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge."
- "I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge."
More In Best
- "When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another."― Helen Keller
- "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."― Steve Jobs
- "The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today."― Elbert Hubbard